Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm not doing so hot

First off, it's Martin Luther King Day, and I don’t have the day off. Many of my clients and vendors are relaxing in bed or going out to breakfast, and I’m here at work, sick as a dog. I have a cold. It’s one of those terrible ones where you can’t breath, your nose hurts from how much it’s been wiped, your throat hurts terribly, and your inner ears itch. Damn I hate colds.

Because of this cold, I didn’t sleep well at all last night. I woke up to shift, to blow my nose, to rearrange my pillow, and to sneeze. I was too cold, then too hot, it was a shitty night.

Plus, to top it all of (and the worst of all) my parent’s marriage is not doing well. It’s been on the rocks for awhile, but in the last month its beginning to crash and burn. I don’t want to go into it here, but I am worried. As a kid, I always thought my parent’s marriage would be one that would last… Who knows? I feel so bad for both my mom and my dad. I hope things improve.

So, as you can see, I’m not doing so hot. I hope the end of the week is better than the beginning.

Grrrr…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails