Monday, May 22, 2006

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away…

Yesterday E and I went biking and I felt so alive! As we sped along the mountain path I just felt happy. Happy to be alive, happy to be outside, and happy to be able to experience the views, the friendships, and the wind in my face. It was truly a beautiful day. As I looked across the canyon I saw a forest of green and white caped peaks, it was breathtaking. At the end of the trial we were able to look over the entire valley and it was so clear I could see for miles. I even commented to E that it might have been the clearest day I’ve ever seen. It was wonderful.

Today I woke up with a small feeling of dread, what to do at my wedding if my family is driving me nuts. This is my day and instead of looking forward to it, which I do about half the time, I dread it the other half. I wish I could go back a year when I thought my life was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails