Monday, June 16, 2008

Work update

First off, I'm sorry the blog posts have not been as regular as I like, I've been really frustrated at work, and I never feel like blogging when I don't feel well.

Here is an overview of what has been going on-
  • My income here is 75% commission, 25% salary. Well they have re-worked the commission structure completely, and it works out to be almost a 60% pay cut.
  • My boss has been on edge about or two large accounts and has been giving me trouble about how I service one of those accounts. He is treating me like a misbehaving child, which hurts.
  • My current large account is not profitable (or what my bosses deems as profitable) so I will not earn commision on it, even though there is a lot of heart-ache with it.
  • For the first time ever I've thought my boss has treated me unfairly.
  • My company needs more clients and today I found out one we had been hoping to get decided against us.
Needless to say, E has been wonderful and is standing by me through this tough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails