Sunday, December 25, 2011

Two photos from the last 24 hours

Last night, around this time, Santa visited our house. Can you believe he was able to fit this baby down the chimney?! I was so excited to see my little boy's face on Christmas morning when he laid eyes on this.
Christmas morning did not disappoint. He saw it and was climbing the ladder before E and I even had a chance to remove the bow. First thing he did was go down it multiple times saying things like "huge slide," "awesome," and "fast". For the rest of the day he's gone up and down this slide, over and over. He is in love. I will share a video of his seeing the slide for the first time when I have a chance to do a Christmas blog post, but for now, I'll leave you with this joyful face:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    So so sooooo cute!

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails