Monday, February 18, 2013

Evening dig

Last week we didn't go anywhere. Well we did go to the grocery store to get baby ibuprofen, and Bed Bath and Beyond for a humidifier, but other than that, we stayed home. Luckily we had a couple of milder days where James could go outside and dig while I stayed inside with Juliet.
One evening, after five pm the light looked so beautiful on our front porch I knew I had to grab my camera and capture what James does best. Dig. He has 15-20 vehicles out there at any one time. He works in the sand or on the little ledge near the window. Sometimes he even ventures into the snow.
 And all the while, Juliet watches with utter fascination as James does what he does best. Dig dig dig.
*Today Juliet finally turned a corner. She's finally getting better. After nine days of the sickest I've ever seen her she actually laughed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails