Saturday, March 02, 2013

Her spring dress

This dress. This girl. And spring. Three of my favorite things.
I got Juliet dressed in this amazing little yellow dress again hoping for some better photos. The other day she was just not in the mood to smile. A three week illness and now molars coming in makes for good days and bad. But today she was happy, and Daddy was home on smile duty, so all was good.
I knew that I wanted this dress to have its own post. It is just that perfect.
It was a gift from Damma for Juliet's first birthday. The moment I opened it I was in awe. It is a 1940s yellow dress with a built in embroidered apron and bonnet to match. The real kicker was it still had its original tags on it from the 1940s. This dress had never been worn!
Each detail is perfect. The peter pan collar, the buttons, the lace.
But what really makes this dress extra special was that it was picked out for this baby girl.
I think she loves it.

And I updated my header with a new smiling photo!

Outfit details:
Dress and bonnet - Vintage in mint condition. A very lovely gift from Damma for this bunny's first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails