Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Mother fail, Juliet with Patsy Ann at six, seven and she's almost eight!

I finally took photos for James' tenth birthday and realized there were photos from a year ago still on the memory card. Not only that, I never posted a birthday post when Juliet turned six. She's eight in 25 days, and I didn't post photos when she was six. WHAT???

Looking back at these photos I almost don't recognize her. Once she lost all her baby teeth her entire smile and face changed. Now, at almost eight she's tall, thin and her hair is halfway down her back.

Look at this six-year-old goof.
And this photo from a year ago, when she was seven.

Juliet, my beautiful gorgeous girl that is almost eight! I'll do a proper post in a month when she's EIGHT!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails