Sunday, October 05, 2008

Reading

Here are the books I've been reading as of late:

Twilight- I mentioned on my blog a couple of times before how much I adore these books. They were great fun to read and really had me hooked. Five Stars.

New Moon
- The second book in the Twilight series was just as good as the first, in my opinion, but that is because I really really like Jacob. Five Stars.

Eclipse - Third book in the series, again, fantastic! I love Jacob and Edward. God, both are so sexy! Five Stars.

Breaking Dawn
- Fourth and final book in the Twilight saga. Fantastic. Loved it. Will read the entire series again! Sorry these are such brief reviews, I can't spoil anything for those of you who have not read it. Five stars.

In addition to my vampire love stories, I have been reading non fiction travel books. I love reading travel books.

Japan - I swear I read this book five times or more before, during and after our trip to Japan. I'm hooked on Eyewitness travel books, and the Japan one didn't disappoint. Five stars.

Alaska- I am always thinking about my next trip, and E and I have been playing around with an Alaska idea. We'd love to explore everything Alaska. The Eyewitness book is awesome, of course. Five stars.

Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Greatest Trips
- I picked up this book the last time we were at Barnes and Noble, and it was a total splurge, but I LOVE it! I've looked at it again and again, and E and I decided to make a list in the front of all the things we've done so far, with of course, the goal to many many more. Five stars.

I guess I've liked the books I've been reading lately, they all received five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails