Friday, September 05, 2008

Bite me Edward

As of late I've been enjoying the vampire book fad, the Twilight series. These are really not the most intellectual books, but they hold my interest, and are quite addicting. Edward is a vampire, and an extremely sexy one. The strength and the danger and the muscles, god, I feel like such a teenage girl. The nature of him wanting to bite Bella is wonderfully sexy...

For anyone that has not picked up these books yet, and wants some brain candy, these deliver. I'm still undecided on weather I like Edward or Jacob better. Edward is pale, strong and cold (as in temperature, not demeanor, he is hot in demeanor!) while Jacob is dark (he is Native American), strong and hot in temperature. God, I love them both.

Right now I'm in the middle of the third book, of the four book series.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is the cast?! Wow, that is so not MY Edward! Eventhough I can't wait to see this movie. I agree, it is cheesy at times but such a page turner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I borrowed Melissa's books while I was in Utah and have been reading them as well. I just finished the second and am about to start the third. At first I thought it was kind of corny- I'm reading about vampires... but they are addicting and I just want to keep reading to find out what's going to happen next. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edward is way better than Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only heard about the books this year but resisted reading them until May. But once I started I read the first 3 in 3 days. Ahh, young, vampire love.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails