Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yea for Allison and Kyle!

My lifelong friend Allison got engaged a few weeks ago to her wonderful boyfriend Kyle. Congrats! Allison has been my friend since our moms met in a mothering class when we were both less than a year old. We grew up together, sharing the love of dolls, dealing with high school stresses, and finding love. Allison joined me as a bridesmaid at my wedding two years ago, with Kyle in tow!

I wish this fantastic couple a long life of happiness, and a fantastic wedding day!

Photo caption: Kyle and Allison are both outdoor lovers, and avid hikers. The day after my wedding day the hiked Half Dome in Yosemite, and that is a serious hike. Anyway, a few weeks ago Kyle and Allison planned a big hike, to the peak of Mt. Belford, one of Colorado's 14k peaks. On the peak he knelt down and proposed to Allison, she of course said yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails