Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Firestation

Yesterday my Mommy group and I met at the Sandy City Firehouse for a children's show on fire safety and a look at the firetrucks. James is still too little to really get anything out of these types of activities, but he did dance through the "stop, drop, and roll" song. And I loved seeing my Mommy friends.

Best part? How awesome the fire helmet they gave all the kids tasted. James would not wear it. Only eat it.
Aren't James and his little friend too cute?
James must take a closer inspection of this little guy...
And visa versa.

3 comments:

  1. Is it strange that I have the sudden urge to chew on plastic after seeing that picture? Your son is very convincing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! That's so cute! I love the one of him on the engine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun activity!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails