Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love affair with fall


I am seriously in love with fall. Not just a light passing love. No, a deep profound life-long love. And in Utah it doesn't disappoint.

This afternoon I had a Mommy meet-up at Temple Quarry trail. I met a few new friends and chatted with a few ladies I've met a handful of times.

James showed off his walking, we spotted a mountain goat high up on the cliffs (one of the best things about the Temple Quarry trail is there are almost always mountain goats!), and enjoyed the spectacular weather and crazy red leaves. Seriously, they looked neon.

Amazing way to spend a Tuesday. And two blog posts in one day? Yep, I rock just that much. ;) Scroll down if you haven't seen the rejection zone post!
One of my Mommy friends offered to take some photos of us. I love it when that happens. And you might notice James's eyes are closed in this photo (click the photo to make it bigger). Yep, he was doing his happy sequel where he closes his eyes super tightly. Goofy boy.
I was trying to get him to walk to me (which he ALWAYS does) but he wouldn't. Guess he knew the camera was out.



2 comments:

  1. Love these. The leaves haven't changed here yet, and seeing these make me so excited!

    I am always impressed by how quickly you blog... You are my blogging role model. Maybe I'll get caught up someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your pictures. Your son is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails