Sunday, February 15, 2015

Juliet's three year interview

Each year, on the kids' birthday, I do a little interview. I love to look back and hear what their favorite foods were, who their best friends were, and so on. Plus, their little voices change so much as they grow. I interviewed James on his birthday this year, but never posted because he just seemed like such a big kid. Just matter of fact answers and none of the funny moments little kids provide. He's growing up.

But, Juliet, luckily is still a little kid. And she's hilarious. Here is her interview, I hope you enjoy!

She has grown SO MUCH since I interviewed her last year when she turned two.

And here is James for his three year interview. Gah, these kiddos need to stop growing so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails