Monday, September 28, 2009

Cabin again today


My Grandma and I decided to once again go to the cabin today, and we are sure glad we did - it was amazing! As we started talking about our plans, my Aunt Laura and Mom were super jealous that they would be unable to attend, since we were going on a work day. Both decided, however, that they were feeling a little cold coming on (wink wink) and really needed some mountain air, so they decided to join us.

The weather was spectacular, glorious, heavenly. Later this week the temps are going to drop, but today, with the perfect clear blue ski and all the mountain leaves changing, we couldn't have asked for a better outing.

We walked, played with the dogs, ate lunch, relaxed, enjoyed nature and overall had a fantastic day.

I don't have many stories or things to tell, since we just chatted and walked, but I do have a ton of photos, and a video to share! I hope the photos are one tenth as beautiful as it was in real life. Glorious.

Oh, and I posted twice today (yea me!) so make sure to scroll down to see my baby shower post!


Willow (who is looking quite drunk), Laura, my Grandma, Mom and me!

Are you getting tired of photos yet? If so, don't scroll down. There are a lot more...


Three of my favorite ladies in the world, with Willow and Maddie.
32 weeks, 5 days. Looking at this photo, it seems to me that I need a bigger shirt. This purple one doesn't quite cover the elastic on my maternity pants!
I tried to take this photo from the same place I took the two photos in this post. Really shows the change of the season.



And here is the video. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am going to my grandparents cabin this weekend and I am so excited! I hope the leaves are still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails