Thursday, December 02, 2010

Looking back {Second family Thanksgiving}

Last Sunday we had our second Thanksgiving feast since we joined E's family on Thanksgiving Day. My mom's house was decked out in all her beautiful Christmas things and the entire house felt like magic. The snow was still falling steadily outside, and inside there was laughter, love and a ton of fantastic food. James toddled around the entire night, and I was struck again by how quickly things change. At my Mom's Thanksgiving last year, James was less than a week old. Look at that photo of him in my arms, he's tiny!

My mom's house always looks AMAZING.

James was being so cute toddling all around in his adorable polar bear wool outfit. Too bad he was moving so fast I could not get a clear photo of him.

Enjoying appetizers before dinner. Brandon is being funny as always.
Isn't this photo so cute of E, James and my sister? Wish I'd handed the camera to someone and gotten something similar with me in it!
The young ladies. Me, my cousin, my sister and Brandon's girlfriend. So fun!
The Thanksgiving bunch (E, James and I are not in this photo, but I caught everyone else).
And again, James loved the cranberry sauce. Next year I don't think my mom should seat him near the white curtains. Yes, she did need to do some laundry, because, yes, the cranberries and the white curtains became friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails