Thursday, October 13, 2005

Something old, something new

As I get ready for my wedding I've been doing something thinking to the old proverb (is that what it's called?) Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

So, here are my ideas so far:

1. For something old I could wear my pearl necklace I got on my 21st birthday, or some other family heirloom, like my grandmother's pearls. I'm still thinking about this one.

2. Something new is easy. I'll be wearing a new dress, new undies, possibly new shoes, and new earrings.

I’m not 100% decided on my wedding dress yet, but I’m thinking about this one at Davids Bridal.

I already have my earrings for my wedding day. They are white pearl chandelier earrings I found on e-bay and I absolutely love them.

3. I’m not quite sure what I’ll do yet for something borrowed. My sister has this wonderful silver handbag that once belonged to my grandma that she might let me borrow, however, she likes it too! I’ll have to still do some thinking on this one…

4. Many brides get their “something blue” with a blue garter belt, but I want to have something a little more blue, and I don’t think I’ll wear a garter belt anyway. So, I’ve done some thinking and thought that blue panties might be perfect. My dress is thick enough that the color of my panties won’t show threw, and it wouldn’t be that expensive.

So, the ones I’ve found are at Victoria’s Secret (picture below). I might need to go there soon and pick them up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails