Today I want to share all the good amazing wonderful things about this girl that is now FOUR.
So, Juliet at four, where oh where do I begin?!
- She is shy at school, doesn't speak much and follows all the rules to a T.
- Is nervous to say goodbye at school drop off but is all happy smiles when I pick her up.
- Her favorite toys include her tiger, her tea set and her Darth Vader bear. She also plays with Calico Critters and Legos almost every day.
- Her best friend is her brother, and more often than not they play extremely well together.
- Her speech and understanding is amazing, but some things we just can't correct. She calls scuba divers "diva-divers" and our kitty Mabel "yea-bel"
- Her favorite color is "red for evil"
- She adores Star Wars and talks about Darth Vader way too often.
- She still loves taking walks with me, James grew out of walks recently (sob!) but she is always more than happy to take a walk.
- She is silly and sweet and hilarious. She makes us laugh every day.
- Meal time is still a struggle. She's picky and just won't eat much. We beg her to take three bites, and thats often all she'll eat.
- She hasn't napped for two years but plays really well during quiet time.
- She loves playing outside, biking, riding her scooter, and her Mickey Mouse "bike"
- She absolutely loves fruit, and will raid the fridge while I'm not around. She'll often eat an entire case of strawberries before I figure out what she's up to.
- She still let's me dress her (hallelujah!) and I dress her in dresses and cute combos every single day.
- We still call her a snuggle bunny and she aways says "I'm not a bunny! I'm a human!"
- Her favorite tv show is Wild Krats and she loves animals.
- She still talks about Hawaii almost every day. She wants to go back so badly!
- She loves working on art projects and her little potato people are getting cuter by the day.
She's amazing and wonderful and seriously the best little girl I could ever hope for. I am absolutely wild for this strong headed love.