Thursday, January 19, 2006

Money Honey!

I’m feeling a little better today; this week’s been pretty terrible. This cold has really stuck around, and each day I feel worse instead of better, but I think its finally going away (I’m crossing my fingers!)

One major thing that’s going on is the company I work for is trying to close their first two one million dollar accounts, which means I’ve been working my ass off. Yep, that’s right; two different companies that have a million dollars to spend on advertising think we’re smart, go figure.

So, instead of taking work off and focusing on getting well, I’ve been busy with these accounts. The good news? They will both be my accounts, therefore that means commission. Cha ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails