Monday, August 21, 2006

Things in life-

They are still stressful. My dad is doing cuzy cuzy (so-so in Italian). He has his ups and downs, but he has moved out of the house. I can’t believe the house I called home will belong to someone else soon. I moved into that house when I was 12. I have a lot of wonderful memories there.

My Grandpa is doing okay also. Last week they had to cut out a day of his chemo because his kidneys were acting up. But by the end of the week he was in good sprits and feeling a lot better (and more awake than he’s felt in a month).

My brother is stressed about everything going on, so I hope to see him tonight and just enjoy our time together. He moved into that house when he was 8, so it’s been his home almost his entire life. Plus, B is never hip to change, and all this change at once is really taking a toll.

Other than that I am fine! I hope that sounded sarcastic enough. I’m having a really hard time with this stress. This morning I woke up with a feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach, and I just felt pretty depressed about everything going on.

E and I went to the farmhouse this weekend, and instead of enjoying myself like I usually do, I worried a lot about my dad.

One thing that I am really happy about is my upcoming honeymoon in Italy! We leave on September 13th for NYC, and then leave the 14th for Venice. We’ll spend 16 days exploring everything Italian (especially the food).

E and I have been listening to “Learn Italian” on our iPods, and we are getting to be cuzy cuzy. I know how to count to 6, say hello, and a few other small things. I want to learn “I love you more than anything” and “the food was delicious”, both would sound so cool in Italian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails