Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Damn it is cold!

It’s been a cold few weeks in Salt Lake City, or should I say freezing? Today’s high is only expected to be in the teens, and the low was below zero. Last weekend the air was bitter cold, and the roads were icy. E and I wanted to get out of the house, so what did we decide? Snowshoeing!

Yes, we’re crazy, but we had a really fun time. It was quite cold, and my nose was a frozen numb thing by the time we were done, but we did get a workout and actually breathe some fresh air.

Of course I brought my camera along, and snapped some quick photos, here are the best:




E and I on Saturday snowshoeing

Also, I went to Ohio last week for business. The trip was long and tiring, but I’m really looking forward to the work we’ll do with this client, and overall I had a great time. I’d never been to Ohio, and I love to see new places.

Now I better get back to work, and try to warm my frozen hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails