James says, 5.5 years old:
- E showing his cracked knuckles, "It's because when your old all sorts of silly things start happening."
James: "It's because you're dying."
- "When I'm big I'm going to have three pets: a kitty, and a doggie, and a squalla (squirrel) ."
- "When I get big Juliet's going to be my girlfriend. And I'll be her boyfriend."
- Both are fighting. Me: "What's wrong?" James: "Juliet won't open her beautiful eyes. And I want to look at them!"
- "Let's play Harry Potter. I want to be Voldemort!"
- "I'm going to marry Ariel in a castle. But not an old castle."
- "Ugh! I'm getting bored of you mommy!"
- "I don't like that you stupid skunk!" (He was so mad at me, and this was the worst he could come up with.)
- "She is the sweetest Juliet I've had in my whole life."
- "You are Voldemort's crew. Voldemort has a crew!" (As you can see we were big into Harry Potter here. Also Star Wars, the kids are obsessed.)
- "I'm scared of spiders. But only the bad ones. Not the good ones. Like the baddest ones: black liquid."
- "I'm falling in love with Ariel today."
- Told our bald neighbor he looks like Voldemort.
- "I have crabs from tummy to bottom," while wearing his lobster swimsuit.
Juliet says, 3 years old:
- "My bum shoots out stinky tooters, towels and strawberries."
- Her lovies are named "Anya and Sonya."
- "Come look at how cozy I am! I'm all snuggled buggled!"
- "That bunny is my sister."
- "When I'm big I want a rainbow truck with a Wookie in the trunk!" (She talks about this all the time, E and I get the biggest kick out of it."
- "Mama, I don't like babies anymore."
- "Look a honey bee! And he singed me twinkle twinkle little star."
- To James: "I always love you so so much!"
- Unprompted "I love you so so much I have happy tears!"
Juliet's dress is possibly my favorite thing I've EVER purchased for her. It was an eBay find three years ago, new with vintage tags still attached. I love it! Worth the wait for sure.