Monday, September 21, 2015

Autumn has arrived!

Yesterday we went to the cabin hoping some leaves would be changing and were overjoyed to find the forest bathed in gold. It wasn't as beautiful as some years in the past, but my gosh, stunning nonetheless.
E and I have been loving our bikes as of late. After our bikes were stollen last week out of our garage (sob!) we were "forced" to upgrade and buy new.
These two play the entire day at the cabin. They like to play in the meadow, take short walks, scramble on rocks and play in the caves I played in as a kid.

Lots and lots of silly faces when I asked for a picture.
The rock field is their favorite. Lots of places to hide and climb.

As the sun dipped lower into the sky the forest turned even more gold.

Lots of silly smiles while daddy danced and sang "Shake Sanora" behind me.
Winter is on its way, but I can't complain when I get this to enjoy beforehand.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!!! I love Juliet's tongue photo! I love the bit about Ethan singing for photos. :) Have a great weekend!!! Love, Allie

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails