Monday, September 14, 2015

Little girl date

One Saturday shortly after James started kindergarten Juliet and I wanted to get out. We were going a little stir crazy and James and E were perfectly content to stay home all day. I told her I'd love to go on a date with her, and where would she like to go. She thought for a minute and said "somewhere old fashioned?" We decided on Gardner Village.
I decided to pull a dress out of her closest that she had yet to wear, and she was so excited. "Oh, I will look so beautiful!"

Shopping with her is such a treat. I actually don't love shopping, but she said "wow look at this!" or "this is so cute!" to practically everything we saw. Every store owner just smiled at her, how could you not?
 The doll shop and the candy shop are always must stops.

Pink doors make for the best back drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails