Friday, February 23, 2007

Birthday wishes-

This time of year it happens, it happens every year. I am super excited for spring, I feel energized and happy. Today it’s snowing like mad, but that can’t ruin my mood. I want to travel, read, laugh, and sing. I also like thinking about my birthday. I really hate to get older, I’m happy where I am at, but that doesn’t mean I can’t pretend I’m a kid and get excited for presents and birthday cake!

So, here is what I’m thinking I want:
1. Couch- I hate our upstairs couch, it is uncomfortable and just annoying. Now that my mom is working at Ikea, I want to get a new couch. Something wonderful yet simple, and really comfortable.

2. Kit’s Table and Chairs- I am really enjoying collecting American Girl dolls right now, and have always wanted a complete collection of any single doll. Now that I’ve chosen Kit, I want to get her table and chairs.

3. Kit’s Birthday Linens, Party Treats, and Grace- Trying to collect an entire collection is hard, so I take it in small steps, and want to get Kit’s birthday collection for my own birthday.

4. Unconditional love and incredible health (hey, isn’t that what everyone wants?)

Here is a favorite photo I took two years ago in London in March:

On a side note, this is my 100th post - go me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails