Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nostalgic

I’ve been feeling a little bit nostalgic lately, so yesterday I pulled out some of my photo albums and scanned some photos of me as a tyke.

Enjoy:

This is me when I was about 5, I think I just lost my first tooth. I remember being in a gymnastics class at about this time, and looking in the mirror in my leotard while wiggling my tooth with my tongue.


When my parents got divorced last year the thing that made me the most sad was not being able to go on family trips anymore. Here I am at Arches when I was about 9, with my brother and sister. Arches National Park was a standard family trip as long as I can remember.



I loved my Sailor dress when I was 8, and I always wore bows in my hair. I remember one time at figure skating practice a older girl saying she was 'too old' for bows. I clearly remember thinking 'I'll never be too old for bows!'



This photo was taken when I was 15, and was the only time in my life that I cared about how my hair was styled. At this point in my life I actually showered every day. I loved to work on homework, and drink OJ while my hair curled.




And this is how it turned out, pretty damn cute if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails