Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today is the day

One year ago my parents announced their divorce. I remember it like yesterday, I started to cry, and my perfect little family that I had always thought would survive anything would never be the same. For me, the divorce was hard. For months, I thought about never going on family trips again, never spending Christmas with my entire family in one place, and the thought of my brother and sister having to jump between two homes.

One year later I am better, I don’t get as upset about the divorce. I am happy starting my own little family with Ethan and hope and pray that we will always be happy together. It will take work, but I’m willing to fight for something I believe in, my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails