Friday, March 16, 2007

Changes at the office

I knew it was too good to last. My office is incredible, larger than any of my coworkers, and a fantastic view of the mountains. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have such a fantastic office, but somehow I knew my days were limited.

My company is doing well, really well. This is fantastic news, I’ve gotten bigger and better clients over the last year that keep me busier than ever, which of coarse is fantastic. We’ve hired again and again in the last six months, and we’ve outgrown our office space.

So, luckily the space next to us is vacant which means we can expand directly into there. However, my boss realized just how fantastic my office is because now he wants to make it the conference room. He feels that we should have our best area for clients, therefore I’m moving down the hall.

The new office is fine, still a window (so I can’t complain too much) but it’s a lot smaller and doesn’t look onto the mountains. Oh well, life will go on, even though it really bums me out...


View out my window from my office. Notice the windowsill in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails