Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Serenity now...

Work and life is stressful, really stressful. E is unhappy at school and unsure in his abilities. He is so smart and talented, but the math thing just keeps getting in the way, now he thinks he might quit altogether. This really upsets me, because he wasn’t happy with his original degree, and he’s not happy now. I want him to find something that makes him happy, and earns an income he will be happy with. I know he can do it, I just wish he knew that too.

My job is super stressful now too. I’ve never had so many active accounts, and active jobs for each account. Managing everything feels like juggling sometimes, and I do drop balls. I hate telling clients I’m sorry, because I screwed up. And it does happen.

A trip to Maui right about now sounds perfect. All I want to do is chill out and recharge.

Last weekend my family went up to Joan’s cabin (this year was better than last) and I snapped a photo that I call serenity.

This is how I want to feel, cool, calm, and peaceful:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails