Monday, March 19, 2007

Fantastic weather, is it really March?

We’ve had fantastic weather here in Utah the last couple of days. Highs in the 70s, and just so springy! I love this weather, if it didn’t get hotter all summer, I’d be happy. So on Saturday E and I met up with a group of our best guy friends for the first mountain bike ride of 2007. It was hard, and hot, and tiring, but by the end I felt accomplished. I rode up the steep hills, and the gradual inclines, and sped down rocky declines.

Afterwards we rode our bikes directly to B’s house, went out to Middle Eastern food, played Frisbee at the local park, and had a great evening of playing Bolkus, eating pizza, and telling dirty jokes.

More Saturdays should be like last Saturday, I’m sure they will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails