Friday, June 06, 2008

Dark green moutains and rushing rivers

I'm sorry that my last two posts have been so negative. As all of you know, this is very unusual for me, I am usually a positive person.

This first week of June has been cold in Utah! Yesterday the high was only in the mid 50s. However, the cooler temps and the rainy days have made the whole world dark beautiful green. The snow capped peaks join green mountain sides. E and I have been trying to hike a few times this year, but it has been difficult due to the huge amount of snow and the abundance of deep rivers.
This weekend we plan on continuing to work on the house, relaxing with family (it is Chuck's and Taylor's birthdays), and possibly taking another hike. Next weekend we are going to head to the farmhouse with my new doll Ruthie!

And guess what else? I am happy toady because I'm wearing new shoes. Beautiful heels from Ann Taylor that I got on clearance. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails