So instead of a weekend post, I have a long list of the hilarious things these kiddos have been saying.
James - Age 5
- "You are the greatest mommy I have ever had!"
- We were talking to him one day about how dangerous cars can be, and how you always need to watch, even on driveways. After thinking about it for a moment he responded "cars are not the most dangerous, wolves are!"
- "I'm thankful for giving you hugs and kisses."
- "Good thinkin' sister!" This came out of nowhere and it was so cute and funny.
- "Did you know that red liquid fire is the hottest fire? It's hotter than blue liquid fire. And it's really hotter than green liquid fire. Green liquid fire is cold."
- "Do you know why one reindeer is named Fixen? He's the one that fixes stuff!"
- After fighting with robot toys, Me: "Robots aren't aggressive, they help people." Him: "What do they do to help people?" Me: "Well there are robots that help build cars." Him: "Or they could help me fight bad guys that are trying to get me!"
Juliet - Almost 3
- "My bum is a diarrhea fountain." Sorry dear, you said it, not me.
- "I learned that from my best friend brother James."
- "Me love you so much James. Why we love each other so much?"
- Whenever she tells a story to her dolls: "Pada pada time" (once upon a time).
- "My eyeballs still look sad."
- Looking at this baby photo of James "I like his hair and his beautiful blue eyes"
- "My feelings are feeling sad."
- "Mommy you are the cutest mommy I have ever seen!"
- "I thankful for snuggling you."
- Pointing at her nose, "This bugger factory is all gone."
- Me: "Were those tooters (farts) I feel on me?" Juliet: "Yes, but it's ok because those tooters were warm!"
- And then later the same day "Oh that feels good! Warm tooters!"
- In her most threatening voice "I'm going to break you! Break you into a baby sister!"
- To a nice lady at a store, Juliet: "Hi! It's almost my birthday." Her: "That is wonderful. How old will you be?" Juliet: "My sweet best brother is named James and he's at preschool and I love Peso penguin."