Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Camping with cousins

But time makes you bolder 
Even children get older 
And I'm getting older too
As my children get bigger, and their cousin gets bigger, we are doing more "big kid" things. Emilia was hoping to go camping so we decided to join them on her first camping trip. The kids (all three for them!) had such a fun time.
Camping trips of any type include a lot of water exploring.

Our co-hosts.
Emilia makes both kids laugh so much.
James hugs.
The next morning was quite chilly so we lit a fire and enjoyed the sun coming up over the mountains. 
A small hike around Silver Lake.
Happy hiker (which is a rare treat).
Showing off their fierceness. James loves playing warrior.
I take my love, take it down
I climb a mountain and turn around 
And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Will the landslide bring you down 


 And if you see my reflection in the snow-covered hills 
Will the landslide bring you down, oh, oh 
The landslide bring you down

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails