Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve was windy and dark, with the promise of lots of snow to come!

We arrived at my mom's house late in the day and started opening presents. My mom does all her Christmas presents the day before, to try to help ease some of the Christmas madness. It's brilliant actually, and so fun to space out the opening madness.
My mom doesn't pull any punches and found this incredible wooden dollhouse at a second hand store, along with all the furniture and accessories! James, Juliet and Auntie Melissa spent over twenty minutes setting it all up.
So many things to set up. And can I just say how much I LOVE this doll house? It's solid wood and gender neutral. No pink at all!
Soon we trickled into the back room to start opening more presents! Everyone was there, all four siblings, their significant others, grandparents, and my kids.
 Lots and lots to open!

 James ALWAYS needs to be sitting next to Jess (my brother's girl friend). They adore each other.

This adorable bunny was on her best behavior the entire night. She did not want to leave and even ate some dinner! Woot!
James wore the same outfit as last year for Christmas Eve, and Juliet wore a vintage dress I purchased on Instagram.

Last year, just for the fun of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails