Friday, June 09, 2006

One more month…

One month from today until I get married! I am still very very excited. E and I turned on some music last night and practiced our dance moves in the living room. It is funny, I’ve always imagined practicing dancing before my wedding day, and last night I actually did, it was fun!

So today has been a very good day so far, I finally closed my second million dollar contract! Yep, this is the one I was working on months ago (almost 9 months to be exact) and it finally closed today! Everyone at my office gathered around me and clapped, it was fun.

It is really rainy today and quite chilly, I am hoping the weather for our English Tea Party bridal shower next Saturday will be good. My grandma has put so much effort into the party already; I hope the weather is splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails