Monday, June 26, 2006

Today I got to work and turned on my computer. Outlook opened and popped up a reminder that is was “Mom and Dad’s Wedding Anniversary.” I guess when they got divorced I forgot to delete that reminder out of Outlook, it would have been their 28th. It is sad that you can love somebody for that long and then just end it. I guess life is never easy.

My Grandpa went into surgery today, and they located the tumor with a scope. It looked bad, and they could tell that it had spread into the lining of the bladder wall. Now we are all waiting for the test results to come back on Wednesday and see what course of action the doctor suggests. I hope it is something simple and mostly pain free.

Yesterday was the two week mark to my wedding day! I am so excited, and hope with all my heart that my Grandpa will be feeling better by then. I am sad that he is dealing with this. I know he was really looking forward to his time in Yosemite.

My sister is in trouble with some things that I don’t want to post, but I feel worried about her, and wish there was something I could do. She is on a slippery slope, and I’m not sure how to pull her back up.

I’m checking things off my “to do list” like crazy, and everything is falling into place well, except loosing ten pounds. I gained weight since I bought my dress, and I’d really like to be able to breath on my wedding day.

E’s bachelor party was over the weekend (the entire weekend) and he said he had a really fun time. It makes me wish I had some female friends. I love hanging out with my guy friends, but a bachelorette party would have been nice. Instead I was kinda alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails