Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Simple pleasures of pretending I'm a kid

I mentioned in my previous post that I had a great time down at the farmhouse last weekend. The weather was warm and dry. We sat on the front porch and relaxed and enjoyed the seemingly hundreds of birds that live down there.

I also was working on a new doll photo story. These are albums I post on my doll board. I have a lot of fun putting them together, and reading the comments. Because I do a new album about once a month, I updated my links to the left to include my photo stories. Check this link often to see new happenings in my doll's lives (yes, I am a dork, yes, I fully embrace this fact).

This one was extra fun because E makes a cameo appearance. He's such a great hubby.

Here is the newest album: Mystery at the farmhouse

Here is a photo of the leading roles, Larson and Kit. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails