Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A couple of sweet photos

Over the last few days I've taken a few cute photos. They don't really fall into specific categories, but I thought I'd share them nonetheless.

This is my sweet hubby trying to sleep in. Rumpus thinks that Saturday mornings are perfect snuggling time, so he cuddles up. I love that they are cheek to cheek.


Emily is a Gingerbrook Hollow doll. She joined me at the farmhouse last weekend where I not only took this photo, but also made her the bonnet.


In addition to Emily, Chuckanuka joined us at the farmhouse! ;)


Remember to click the photo if you want to see the full sized version!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:15 AM

    You know Jess, there are some days when I just need to see a photo of my sweet Rumpus -- and today was one of those days. Thanks for giving me a smile -- and please kiss his pointy black head for me. I miss him all the time and wish he was in London. xx P

    P.S. Ethan is pretty cute too - you can also give him a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny, I am so glad I was able to cheer you up a little bit. Rumpus is a lover dover.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails