Monday, September 10, 2007

Never a dull moment

There is never a dull moment with my family, sometimes I even joke that there should be a TV show about my family. Anyway, what is new you ask?

My Mom decided to get married to Chuck. They have been dating since March. Well they planned on a wedding up in Park City in October, and sent "save the date" cards, but recently decided that they rather elope, so today they are headed to Italy. They only have a vague idea of what they are going to do, so we'll see how it turns out. I only found out about this a few days ago, when I called to tell my Mom I found a good bridesmaid dress for my sister and me, and was told the Park City wedding was off. I asked if they had the paperwork to have an international wedding, and my Mom confessed she hadn't even thought that far in advance, so I guess they will pretend to get married in Italy, and then make it official back in Utah when they return.

And Chandler? I guess he really wanted a skateboard and finally convinced my parents to let him have one. My Mom told him he had to practice with a helmet, my Dad told him he had to practice with a helmet, and I told him. What did he do? Not wear a helmet, fall off his new skateboard, and he ended up getting hospitalized for a crack in his skull, a broken collar bone, and a concussion.

All of this only a week after my Dad texted me to tell me he had been arrested in Nevada for speeding. Luckily they didn't hold him, and he was released after paying a hefty speeding ticket.

Nope, never a dull moment....

1 comment:

  1. Getting married in Italy sounds so romantic though! I hope Chandler is better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails