Monday, September 17, 2007

Dutch oven cook off!

E and I joined my family up at our cabin this weekend for a Dutch oven cook off. What did we cook you ask? We cooked bread sticks, corny bread (which is like corn bread, but way yummier!), chili, cake with fresh peaches, biscuits, and a breakfast hash.

Needless to say, I should go to the gym this week.

My Grandma and E are the Dutch oven masters!


My cabin is in a beautiful alpine aspen forest. We have no running water and no electricity, and that is the way we like it!


Every night we have cocktails before dinner (a family tradition). My Grandma laughs with Taylor and his girlfriend Caty.

In addition to all the yummy food we made, I did another mystery album with my dolls. E and my cousin Taylor play different roles, and I need to say 'bravo' for being such good sports!

Here is the link: Mystery at the Cabin

And, if you didn't see the first one I made earlier this summer, here is the link to that: Mystery at the Farmhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails