Friday, September 21, 2007

Two videos from our trip- finally!

I have been struggling and struggling to get some of the videos we made on our trip to upload to my blog. Well yesterday I decided to just give up, and upload them to youtube. For some reason the quality is not very good on youtube. In actuality, these videos look quite crisp.

My dad got E and I this awesome little video recorder for Christmas last year, and until our trip we didn't have much need for it. Well we are sure glad we had it along with us, because it is really fun to look back, and watch the videos we took. I'm sure these videos will even be more prized to us in years to come, when our memories start to fade, and the Atlantic Ocean's mist or the English rose garden's fragrance seem like a far away dream.

So, without further ado, I present to you a couple of our favorites. If you like these (I'll know if you comment) I'll upload a few more. I know watching other people's vacation videos is not all that exciting, so I didn't want to bore you to tears, just yet! ;)

This is a video of my on the Queen Mary showing off the Promenade deck (and yes, I'm a dork).


And this video is in the Cotswolds in a Manor Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails