Thursday, January 24, 2008

Awesome new website I found

Have you ever heard of EarthAlbum.com? It is a Google Maps program and Flikr merged together. Sound neat? All you do is click on a country, and up comes a slide show of the most amazing photos people have taken in the country of your choosing. So far my favorites are China, Russia, Thailand, and Norway. I also really like Alaska's photos.

Here are a few that I especially liked, when you get a moment, check out that website!

The first photo is from home sweet home, Utah. Yes, I live in a very beautiful state.
This photo was taken in Svalbard. This is not just a mythical place from The Golden Compass, it really exists! It is an island north of Finland.
And a photo taken in China.
And Niger.

1 comment:

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails