Friday, January 11, 2008

Children?

I have been thinking a lot about children lately, and when I would like to start a family. I always thought I would start trying when I was 27, well I'll be 27 this April, so that is quickly approaching. I want to be ready, and I want E to be ready.

I truly believe that spring birthdays are the best (what can I say, I'm an April baby!), so if I want to have a baby in the spring of 2009, that means I need to conceive this August, and when you put it like that, it is really scary, that is soon!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:57 AM

    That would be so cool if you guys had a child soon. E totally needs to get all hip with it and give you a timeline :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're ready, you should have a baby. It's hardwork and can be frustrating at times, but very worth it as you watch them develop and grow! And they can be so cute and fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails