Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It is fricken freezing

Utah is fricken freezing lately. Right now it is a nice and warm 17 degrees, and when I say warm, I mean warm. Today started at zero degrees, so 17 is absolutely balmy!

It is hard to live through January, this time of year just seems to go forever. I am ready to hike, bike, BBQ and spend time outside.

This year we've had an amazing amount of snow. Just on Monday it snowed another 16 inches, and nothing is melting. At our condo complex there is so much snow at the end of the street from plowing the roads they've had to come in twice to move the built-up snow to another location so they could plow again come the next storm.

This weekend will be fantastic, however, E and I are going up to the Homestead which is a hotel in the Utah mountains surrounded by natural hot springs. I am pretty excited.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Hey stranger!! Just thought I would leave a comment and see how you are doing. That sucks that it is freezing there...here in Southern California it is pretty nice. 50 degrees maybe. ;) I suck at keeping in contact with people. (sorry), but if you give me an email address, I'm pretty good at keep in touch that way. Talk to you later. --Jessica Anderson
    jessica.e.anderson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails