Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I've said in previous posts how much I love Easter. I have my entire life. It might be due to the fact that it is FINALLY getting to feel like spring in Utah, or the fact that little girls wear wonderfly girly clothes, or that my birthday is so close to the lovely holiday.

I knew that I had some wonderful Easter photos from when I was a child, so today before we head out for the Easter festivities, I dug out some of my favorites. These are from 1986, when I was 5. We are celebrating at my Great Grandma Hilda's house. In one photo you can see my Aunt Penny and Uncle Dave in the background. In another you see a really hot guy, yea, that's my dad. I love the dress I'm wearing this Easter, my grandma made it for me, she made most of the fancy clothes I wore when I was little.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails