Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update on a few things

There isn't much going on these days other than the fact that spring has arrived in Utah, the time changed (whooo, it is light when I get home from work!), and my birthday is right around the corner. So, here is an update on what has been going on:

1. My ankle is almost healed. It still hurts off and on, but last night at yoga it was feeling 90% better.

2. Yoga is awesome, I'm enjoying it more and more each time I go. It might even be fun to take a yoga inspired vacation sometime.

3. I'm at a loss of what to ask for for my birthday. There are a couple of American Girl items I want (they can be seen here, here and here) but other than that, I'm not sure what to ask for.

4. My dad broke up with his fiance last week, and then they got back together. I wish them the best of luck, and I hope they each can be truly happy.

5. Grand Cayman is right around the corner! E and I are so thrilled, we can't wait to spend a week on the beach relaxing and snorkeling.

6. E and I are wanting to buy a house this spring, and sell our condo. There is a lot of work to do, and it seems like I never have time. Working full time doesn't leave much time for anything else.

7. Spring has sprung, yesterday when I got home from work E was cleaning the BBQ in the backyard. We ended up hanging out back there (without coats) for almost an hour.

8. Work is extremely busy! After getting a new client last week, and gearing up for them this week, I am ready for the weekend.

9. Easter is only a little more than a week away, which is awesome, I love Easter.

10. Hazel and Lei Mei joined me at the farmhouse last weekend. Both are such beautiful dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails