Thursday, July 09, 2009

Three years ago today

Three years ago today I married my best friend. I haven't looked back or regretted my decision for a moment. I love E more than the day I married him, and I hope with each passing year I can say I love him more than the year before.

Here are a few favorite photos from that fantastic day in Yosemite, 2006.

First kiss as husband and wife. I guess this is just moments before the kiss. We got married in the Ahwahnee Hotel's meadow.
I love this shot of E. He looks so so happy. I look at this and fall in love with him all over again.
My sibs. Chandler, Melissa, myself and Brandon.
The bride. Awe.
Here are some of our favorite people. Left to right: Ben and Jo, Chelsea, me and E, David, Allison and Kyle.
After cutting the cake.
And beautiful stunning fantastic Yosemite Falls. We had Yosemite Falls in view from the location we got married. It was perfect.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! Happy Anniversary! Do you still have your wedding invitation layout? I'd like to see it again! P.S. That was a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails