Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Natural History Museam {little dino meets big dinos!}

My mom texted me yesterday and asked if I'd like to go to the Natural History Museum with James. Of course! My little dinosaur would love to see big dinosaurs!

As I've done about a hundred times as of late, I was kicking myself for not bringing my camera. Seriously, what was I thinking? This place is classic and E and I have so many found childhood memories of going there. Plus, they are moving to a new building next year, so this might be the last time I visit their old digs.

So anyway, James loved it. He looked all around and touched the children's displays. He happily showed off his AWESOME walking to my Mom (yes, I need to get an updated video soon, seriously, he's so good). He ate graham crackers and played in the dinosaur footprint that I remember playing in as a child.

And then near the end of our outing we went into this funny little photo booth that has been there for years and snapped some photos of the tree of us.

Happy Tuesday!

PS - We might have our new autumn header tonight. Check back later.

PPS - I added new photos to the firehouse blog below. Make sure to scroll down to see the newest ones.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:04 PM

    so cute!!! love this

    Auntie Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails