Monday, October 11, 2010

Relaxing Sunday in the garden

With our very scary Saturday trip to the ER, E and I were looking forward to a very relaxing Sunday. And because James was feeling all better (amazing what your elbow popped back into place can do!), we decided to head up to Red Butte Garden, which as I'm sure you know, we love.

James is getting so good with using his hands and fingers. He now uses his little pointer finger to touch everything. And he touches flowers so gently. It is so sweet.

Boys walking across the bride. You might be wondering why we are holding him like this less than 24 hours after his "arm indecent". Yea, well, he's not quite stable enough to walk on his own and he wants to walk so badly that he'll launch himself out of your arms when holding him. We just tried to be really careful.
Looking at the ducks.
Love this one of my boy and I watching the ducks.
Walking along the floating path. Look how much he's changed in just one month.
Red Butte Garden is amazing.
And we spotted a little bunny. There were some cute boys looking at the bunny as well and I asked them if they thought this was the Easter Bunny. They said "no" and I said "I think he is the Easter Bunny." They thought I was crazy for sure. But they we heard them telling their parents that the "bunny was Peter Cottontail." So cute!
Later we put the baby down for his afternoon nap and chilled. Looks nice, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails