Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring header

Today there is sun! And warmth! And spring fever.

After a nasty bought of the sickies for Juliet, today she is finally feeling 85%. She didn't just have something on Saturday at the farmhouse, her sickness lasted through the weekend and into yesterday. So today when she woke up with most of her pep back I felt so relieved.

I've been wanting to take a few spring header photos since March came along, and today was just the perfect day. My mom joined me at a small local park that has some nice green grass. Every March I notice how green and beautiful the grass is in this little wooded park, and it played the perfect backdrop.

Happy happy spring! Onto healthier and warmer days ahead.
James and his crazy eyes. He makes me laugh so much. And I'm savoring his little mouth full of baby teeth. Many of his friends have already started loosing their baby teeth, but I am so not ready to give up this last remaining remnant of his babyhood.
Lots of silly faces and falling over.
We got a winner!

Love these two with more depth than I will ever find the words to convey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails