Thursday, August 02, 2007

Goodbye!

Tonight at midnight, Ethan, Violet, Dingle Pup (geocache travel bug), Chuckanuka, and I will board a plane for New York City. Then we will transfer to a pier in Brooklyn to board the second most beautiful ship in the world (the original Queen Mary still gets my vote for the most beautiful).

By tomorrow evening E and I will be sailing across the Atlantic. We will be on board for six days where we will enjoy cooking classes, dancing classes, lectures from Oxford professors, the pool, and as much food as we can eat.

I'm most looking forward to exploring the ship, relaxing in the on board library, and having traditional afternoon tea.

One August 9th we get to South Hampton England and head up to Chelsea London. There we will enjoy a day or two before heading out to the Cotswolds. We have a thatched roofed house rented in the Cotswolds, where we will spend a few nights and we'll have a chance to explore the beautiful English countryside. I am so excited for this portion of the trip, all the photos I've seen of this area are breathtaking.

Then we will return to London via Staford on Avon and enjoy a few more days in the city before boarding a flight to come home.

Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I'll miss you!

    Say hi to Harry Potter for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you two have a very fun and safe trip and return with tons of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely thoughts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails